Live high, live mighty, live righteously, just taking it easy.
--Jason Mraz

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Back to School

It really is the most wonderful time of the year...

Only a few more weeks until the kids are back in school full time. 


Cant wait can you?
That means for me that I am back in school part time.  I have been taking courses at Ryerson University for a few years now.   I am in the Public Administration and Governance program.

This is what my life is like...
 Just a course here and there when I find the time.

Last year, I received a Leaders in Learning Scholarship for academic excellence and I was recently interviewed by Canadian Living.  Click here for the link to the article

You can head back to class.  I did.  I have no time but I love it. 

Live High,

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment