Live high, live mighty, live righteously, just taking it easy.
--Jason Mraz

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Living High

I admit it.  I am a huge Jason Mraz fan.  You can imagine the hassle I put my friends and family through while counting down the days until the concert. 

It was a real thrill to see him.  We arrived early just to take in the vibe of the crowd and to enjoy the view. This is me just outside Molson Amphitheatre in Toronto.


 

Ian and I have seen Jason in concert a few times, while we were waiting for the concert to start, we were trying to remember exactly how many.  I think this might have been the sixth time we have seen him in concert.  One year I saw him twice!!



We discovered Jason when he opened up for the awesome, wonderful Chantal Kreviazuk.  Ian made me go to the opening act - he said it would be rude not to go - I guess I owe him a lot for pushing me to put down the fork on that cheese cake and huff it over to Convocation Hall.  Thanks Ian. 

Christina Perry opened for Jason this year.  I the past, we have seen Ka'nan and G.Love.  Yep, I own a few more cds thanks to Jason.

Here is the set change from Christina to Jason-




I had ninth row this time.  Wicked.  I did not take any worthy pictures.  Here's the link to youtube and the reason why I sign off my blog - live high.
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA6sh1FM82w
Still buzzing from the concert!

Live High,

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment