Live high, live mighty, live righteously, just taking it easy.
--Jason Mraz

Monday, August 6, 2012

Painting Projects Piling Up

Ian is about to divorce me.  Not nice.  It is not about time.  His patience is wearing thin I think.  Last week I made him take a massive amount of crap to the dump.  What is it about garages, does stuff multiple in the dark?  Suddenly there was no room in there to move. 

I need space to complete a few (a lot) of painting projects.  A bookshelf for the living room, an end table (ten bucks - score!) and a coffee table (same!!) The empty garage is now full of promised projects. 

On tap this week - the gathering - of the supplies.  I am going to get the sander out and a mask (damn allergies) and sand all this stuff down.

I promise.  My marriage may be riding on it.






Live High,



Heather

1 comment:

  1. I am anxious to see the finished product(s), Heather. I love the lines on the three tiered table. Thanks for changing the settings so I can respond to your blogs!
    Love
    Barb

    ReplyDelete