Live high, live mighty, live righteously, just taking it easy.
--Jason Mraz

Thursday, February 16, 2012

New Use for Books

Now that we all have tablets or kobos, who needs an actual book anymore?  Don't flame me, I don't really mean it.  I love books, but I love my kobo more.  Making the transition to digital reading has been easy.  Books present an inexpensive source of craft material that looks vintage. 


I know Valentine's Day  has passed, maybe you can put this idea in your mind for next year.  It was a crappy book, but pick one with love in it.  Perhaps a good harlequin will do.  Cut the pages in different lengths.  I used four different lenghts.  Staple in the centre and then again at the bottom.  Voila, you be done.  No chocolates required.  Let me know if you make some.

Live High,

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment