Live high, live mighty, live righteously, just taking it easy.
--Jason Mraz

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Silver Scallops Scarf

close up on the stitches
My office is freezing.  I keep a large black wool cape behind my office door.  We have space heaters in everyone's office for the extra cold days.  I started this silver scallops scarf to add to my collection.  I wear it to my office on the not so cold days to add a bit more style to my outfits.  Winters for me are mainly pants and turtlenecks.  I hate being cold and this extra long scarf makes my days nice and toasty.





It is a simple pattern that anyone can make.  It take s a bit to make and it took me longer because I get a sore back from sitting so long. Click  to check out the pattern here

I wore it to a meeting recently and recieved a request to make one for my friend Jennine, I will, happy to, it just may arrive for the warm weather.

Live High,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment