Live high, live mighty, live righteously, just taking it easy.
--Jason Mraz

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Finishing up Crafts

Rather than clean it, I'm just going to finish it!
This is what my craft room looks like.  I rather suspect that most crafters have rooms that a filled to the rafters with a stash of projects.

My work life is busy and can be stressful.  I sew, crochet and do other crafts to release stress.  After a while it seemed that I had more projects on the go than I had completed.  For the last few weeks I have been finishing a few things off my list.

Mason Jar Snow Globes

Snow Globe Supplies Gathered



Hand Warmers




These babies are made with flax seed, microwave for a minute, will keep your hands warm for an hour.
 















Bird Nest Necklaces






It has been fun completing some things and making room for new items for the stash.

Live High,


Heather

linking up here: http://www.cozylittlehouse.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment