Live high, live mighty, live righteously, just taking it easy.
--Jason Mraz

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Clothes Pin Snowflakes



2013 Christmas Craft
Every year I challenge myself to find some new Christmas craft.  Last year I made sock monkeys and clothes pin snowflakes.  My daughter recently asked me for instructions for making some snowflakes as she wants to whip up a few for her friends.  I am updating the instructions and thought I would share this with you.

Purchase a package of old school clothes pins.  I got mine at Walmart for $2.00.






Pull them apart and hot glue them back to back.



Arrange them in a snowflake pattern






Once the hot glue has set, lightly brush the front with white glue and sprinkle Epsom salt and glitter.







Let dry completely.

Hot glue ribbon to the back and hang on tree or package up for gifts.

I hope you make some.

Live High,

Heather

I'm linking here: http://somedaycrafts.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment