Live high, live mighty, live righteously, just taking it easy.
--Jason Mraz

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

It all started innocent enough...

The Oshawa Public Library hosts an annual book sale.  Innocent right? 

Certainly...NOT.  If you go with one of your friends who has  a serious book addiction.  I went to the book sale for few old books to put on my shelf.  

This is me -
Just a few cool books...



This is Jennine -
Trust me this was just the start of it.


We were supposed to go get a few books.  A quick trip.  No big thing.  Have you ever been around an addict??  Jennine, eyes darting around, scurrying through the stacks, making eyes at young men holding books she wanted for herself.  It was funny to see.  Actually, it is probably just like me when I hit a Fabricland.  Whew! We have issues!

Here are some books I purchased.  For wicked prices! 


These books have beautiful old covers from the thirties.

I got some great books with awesome interesting covers.  They look great on the book page book case right?


If you need some awesome books, have book collecting issues, keep an eye out for a book sale at your local library.

ps.  The intervention is tonight, you know where.



Live High,

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment