Live high, live mighty, live righteously, just taking it easy.
--Jason Mraz

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Way Cool Stool

I love this stool.  I love stools in general.  You can move them here and there depending upon your seating needs.  I look for them on kijji all the time, like every other day.  No joke.

I found this one for $5.00!!  Yes,  so on a dreary Saturday night, I sprung it on Ian that I needed to pick up a stool from some lady who was moving.  It is always cool to get stuff from kijji, it is always a safe bet to bring someone with you.  This day and age and all that.  Sometimes they offer you their other stuff they can't seem to sell. 

I have plans not to paint this wood, I am just going to pop off the top, restaple some of my cool patterned fabric to it and call it a day.
I think I have about four metres of this fabric.

Do you have any stools at home you don't want?  Email me,  I am your girl!

Live High,

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment