Live high, live mighty, live righteously, just taking it easy.
--Jason Mraz

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Never ending slip cover

I am done my chair cover!!  Yeah!!!

It has not been difficult, just time consuming.  My sewing machine sits in the corner of the basement and that is where the family congregates and I feel guilty sewing when they are all watching tv.

I finally worked on the next steps - sew the zipper in, sew the pompoms to the bottom, a little pressing and then it is done.  Instead of a simple row of pompoms, I added a patterned ruffle (flounce?!) to the bottom.  Free fabric, free chair, I can change it when I like for a little cost. I am so excited to finish this and move on to other sewing projects.

After that, all I have to do is keep the kids paws off it until I can create a cover for the couch and other chair destined for the living room.
Do you like it?


Live High

Heather



No comments:

Post a Comment