Live high, live mighty, live righteously, just taking it easy.
--Jason Mraz

Friday, May 2, 2014

First Made by Me in May

If this weather does not get warmer, I will be wearing all my scarves for Made by Me May....


Throughout the month of May I am taking the pledge to wear something I have made at least two days a week.

Today is casual Friday and I have a few meetings with community members and I think I can risk the uber casual outfit.  I can't be the only person who is dog tired on Fridays?

Here is my comfy crocheted sweater.  It is big, cozy and perfect for a spring that just won't start:

Cool.  I am super cool.

I made this sweater twice, last year I made it much larger.  I like to forget I am only five feet tall and made the original for someone closer to six feet. I pawned if off on one of my staff.
 



Here is Esinam, much taller, younger and prettier.  I hope she wears that thing!

 
So here it is, done my first Made by Me May. 
 
 
Live High,
 
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment