Live high, live mighty, live righteously, just taking it easy.
--Jason Mraz

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Teeny Tiny Sewing Room

Pretty eh?!!
On Thursday Ian casually commented that I needed to move my sewing space.  The sewing space has been in the tiny corner of the basement where we watch tv and basically hang out.  I often hear ''Mom! I can't hear the tv!'or ''Mom! can't you ever put the ironing board away?'  There is always a work in progress. 

Tavish is earning his allowance.
This is what the space looked like on Thursday:
Just a bit of a junk room yeah?
 

It took a few days to finish off the sewing room, it is not all done yet, the room has a fresh coat of paint, the spiders have been banished (for now..) and I have a teeny tiny sewing room all to myself!!!
This is my space all fresh and clean.

Here we have the 'Wall of Fame' the place we put all the kids art.  I could not take it down.

I added a basket for my scissors and a nice bulletin board. (Yes, I made it!) 
 
This is the 'new' space in the family room where I used to sew.

I'm sharing at:http://www.cozylittlehouse.com/




Live High,

Heather

3 comments:

  1. I sometimes like small spaces for creativity and looks like you are well on your way
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Heather! I am Eleni. I think that we all need to have our space. It is good to have yours even if it is a tiny room...! See you again..!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the encouragement everyone!

    ReplyDelete