Live high, live mighty, live righteously, just taking it easy.
--Jason Mraz

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Can't Wait for Fall

Spring is barely a week old, summer a dream away and already I am planning for fall.  A few reasons:  I have allergies.  To outside.  I love spring, I love summer.  My body has decided that they are dangerous and freaks out when someone cuts the grass or when the flowers bloom.  Don't put me near an evergreen tree!  I live for fall.  The first frost that kills all things summer makes me feel so much better.  Sorry.

I also have a scholarship to Ryerson University.  I am pretty proud of that.  There have been some major changes at work and I have taken on a new leadership role. That has meant that I have taken some time away from my studies.  That and I really want to take a degree/certificate something in economics (I have issues) but I need to learn algebra.  Enter youtube.  I am going to resume my studies in the fall.

Wait for it and this is BIG news!!!  Jason  Mraz is coming to Toronto for a concert.  September 9th.  Please do not buy a ticket.  I want it to be small event.  Just Jason, me and Ian.  That is so not creepy. 

He is touring in support of his new album, Love is a Four Letter Word.  It is, he is awesome and I am so excited.

Here is some music, and here is to anticipating fall.



Live High,

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment