Live high, live mighty, live righteously, just taking it easy.
--Jason Mraz

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Finished Table

In June, I had posted that I need found a table for Rebekah's bedside.  Here is a photo of the table I found on kijji.




Cute little table, made of walnut?


I wanted to paint it in a colour that would go with this bedding - Rebekah found this and she loves it.  I do too.
 

 
 
 
 
Here is the finished table:
 






Nice right?!

 
I did not varathane it to seal it, I just used some wax to make it nice and soft.   Rebekah likes candles and I love Art Deco, I found a cool glass candle holder and sprayed it with looking glass spray paint (can't find it in Canada - My Mom brought it back from Florida!) and now the candle holder has a lovely Art Deco feel.  You can't put a candle directly in it, the candle will ruin the finish, but you can put one in a glass container in the sprayed on.


 
 
I like it, how about you?
 
 
Live High,
 
Heather



No comments:

Post a Comment