Live high, live mighty, live righteously, just taking it easy.
--Jason Mraz

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Coming Down

It wasn't until I went away that I fully understood how much I needed a break.  Now, I can only hope to maintain this feeling and take a bunch of mini vacationts to last me to next year.  We started planning next year already.  We are going back to Port Elgin. 

I am pretty stoked for the fall.  At work, we have a large job fair planned for second career grads.  This means a lot of work but awesome partners like the Literacy Network.

I also have tickets to see the Dali Lama.  Dream come true, strike that off the bucket list.

Oh yeah, and that paper on Manufacturing Diaspora that a I hope to present at a conference soon.  But that can wait until next week to finish it off....

No comments:

Post a Comment